2:39


insight twentysix
dear best friend,
you are perfect
and everything that you are and were is
perfect.
your face with the dot to dot freckles and the grey blue eyes that are hidden behind your black glasses.
your ginger hair with the blonde streaks, cut short and cute like a little apricot.
your tiny cold hands that I can intertwine my fingers within and warm the palms of.
your smile that brightens up my day and makes me smile with the little dimples that appear.
your laugh that is so contagious we normally sit in a fit, looking strange but i just don't care. because I'm with you.
your nature, how you think and how you are. your caring words that comfort me and your constant presence within arms reach makes me feel less alone, like I have someone there for me finally. someone as amazing as you.
your love for me is so appreciated and I cannot find a word to place on the amount of gratitude I have for you.
your openness with who you are makes me jealous of how confident you are with it. I aspire to be like you one day, and not be afraid to say things about myself, or say how I feel towards things without being judged by those who think they ate higher.
your similarities with me and how many think we share in common, even the phrases we say at the same time - jinx - makes me smile.
your supportiveness towards me and every thing you have helped me through, I don't have enough thank you for that. And I will continue to support you through any darkness or bad times that may arise.
your power to create the best memories with me, even when we are at the lowest point in life, we still manage to laugh, smile and enjoy the many hours spent I'm the same spot and with the same happiness glowing.
your similar humour and weirdness makes me smile even now, the funny jokes we now have that no one understands.
your trust in me and your secret keeping is everything to me. I thank you for keeping every word, every syllable a secret from the entire world.
your honesty that you have with me makes me feel worth something, helping you with everything makes me feel amazing. and I hope it helps you. because you deserve everything and anything good, you are the one person I would give my whole life if everything went to shit, I would do all this to keep you in my life.
your ability to make me feel grounded and calm, since day one you have made me feel like a better person. but you are the best person to me.
your amazing talents astound me even now, new things just discover you can do so well. sing, write, draw, play guitar. you're just a surprise ready to be found.
your whole being is all that I adore and the friendship we hold is one of the most precious things to me, I value it more than I value my life itself. we have been brought together and I feel that click, that bond, that connection that tells me we are

soul mates.
just me and you.
I love you, with everything I have.

👽

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10:30

5:26

9:38