00:00


insight twentyfive
oh fuck it's bad.
so so bad.
i am addicted and
i don't think there's a cure

im addicted to your taste, your lips connecting with mine, soft then all at once. the subtle warmth of your hands that trail up and down my back, skin naked to your touch.
i crave your strong shoulders that mould around my arms, allowing me to bury my head into your chest as i laugh.
i miss your smile, the blushing of your cheeks as you say something most adorable with your hair flopping the wrong way.
i want your body next to mine, the urge to be within a noses touch, the knowing that you're there, even when i am sleeping.
i need your laugh, the different genuine laugh you do around me, the one i crave the most. im addicted to your scent, the same smell i can identify anywhere, the scent that envelopes my lungs as i squeeze you tight against my face.
i need your hands, your big rough hands that draw spirals on my skin, relaxing me into a calm dream of empty thoughts and perfect sunsets.
im addicted to the brief moments when our lips move in a magical routine, your defined hips pushing against mine, your hand softly brushing through my tangles hair.
oh how i miss all of you when you're gone, just you and your face brings me up from the constant spiral of darkness.
im addicted to your love, the caring honesty that surprises me in waves of unexpected hugs and quiet compliments spoken to my ears even when i deny them all.
im attached to that one name that faces upon my phone screen, the name that makes me want to reply within an instant.
i long for your cheeks, the pale pink blush that forms as i compliment your already flawless being.
the kind of face you want to role over on a bird song morning as the sun shines under the curtains, a pretty face with perfectly dispersed eyelashes and plump rose lips with that yellow ring of fire within his eyes. now that's what i desire the most.
i crave your form, you proportionate curves, broad sharp shoulders, peachy bum and large hands; the body of a pure angel.
i crave all of you beside me as i lie in my bed, thinking of you in the silence of the night.
i need all this every second i am away from you, my dear.

oh fuck
its definitely bad
oh god
i think I've fallen in love

👽

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10:30

5:26

9:38