10:24


insight twentyone
Lucy.
My angel up above.
The sky is the limit for you.
The best and most perfect girl that was chosen to join your dad.
The girl that unknowingly meant so much to us.
We, your friends miss you. Though we may not talk about you all the time, in our minds we are just avoiding crying over your untimely depart from earth.
Now you've been placed beside your dad within nature, to be released into the clouds, like the balloons that stopped the hail from falling upon our tear stained sleeves.
I still miss your small lips that formed a large smile each morning, even though you hadn't fell asleep until 2am.
I still miss your quirky hair and the daily bus ride that I'd spend quickly glancing at your make up without you thinking I'm weird.
The pain still remains within me. And I'm not sure it will ever fade. A longing for you, a internal crying for you; my best friend for 3 and a half years.
You knew me but never judged me. And you let me know you which is a privilege in itself.
Now I shed tears, for the many things I could and could not of said to you. So many thank you's and I love you's that could've reminded you how much you meant to me.
I wish I could swap with you, replace you up in the clouds, only to keep a positive amazing girl on earth, a girl who deserves that life of happiness and love to contoured on for decades to come. I could stop the pain, and everyone would be happy. Her love and my best friend would be happy, terribly in love but happy. Her childhood friends still smiling, and not in a isolated anxious mess. Everything would be okay.
But sadly, I can't.
I just miss you Lucy, so much. And you'll never know how much because I never showed it. I never understood how someone so precious could be so happy, even after losing your father.
I envied your looks, personality, way of mind. But one thing you've given me is the wide variety of music that I still enjoy and weep to in memory of you.
Thank you.
For so many happy laughs and random memories we have had together.
And for the amazing love that I will carry forever.
I miss you precious.
And I wish you knew.

👽

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10:30

5:26

9:38