9:50


insight thirtynine
Dear Lucy,

i hope you're not too warm up there, maybe wear sun cream in case you burn your pale skin. i have been thinking of you, a lot recently. i sit next to you in geography, can you imagine us pair every lesson... sir would go mad?! i chewed on some chewing gum today, mint flavoured and i remember how you used to sneeze each time you smelt mint, a cute high pitched sneeze every time. school has change, time goes on but i guess everyone has changed. we have welcomed a new member to our friend group, i hope you laugh with us. she's a phan member so im sure you can make an exception. Katie, our squish, has been struggling a lot, her anxiety is through the roof and i just want to roll her up in bubble wrap so she's safe forever. don't blame yourself Lucy, she is missing you as are we all. it's surprising how things can change in 17 weeks and 14 days, 133 days. i have lost the love of my life over my stupid mental health, you could've listened to all the drama, laughed at my stupidity and smiling at my admiration for this boy. yes i bet you've been giving me cloud tissues to stop the mess I've been over it but i guess i just need a hug, wrap your wings around me and let me stay with you instead. i miss you petal, i really do. im not sure what stage of grief i am at but i certainly cant feel it going away. still after all these long months i still imagine your skirt, socks and bouncy hair bounding up to me in the morning, probably carrying a bright umbrella due to the typical English summer. you got lucky Lucy, you miss exams which are so so hard! if you will, give me strength and knowledge please? i guess i cant say you got lucky because you didn't, but i think God takes the prettiest flowers to grow in his garden and to look over the land with bright smiles and half decent music tastes.

i love you unconditionally Lucy

Love from Soph x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10:30

5:26

9:38