3:38


insight ten
where do i begin. the stupid mistakes of my past have made me who i am. for the worse i may add. the blind me of the past that couldn't see what was right in front of her. imagine me screaming, crying, looking into a mirror and shouting all of this at myself, trying to punish my reflection for being so weak. why. why did i stay. you played me from the fucking start and you ruined my faith in love. why. i hate you so much and i hope you get hurt so bad you feel as shit as i do because of a lying girlfriend that rips your heart to shreds. no one will heal these wounds you've pressed into my mind. the bullshit you told me about being trustworthy was about as true as trumps speeches. you are poison and i hope someone cleanses you. you're such a shitty person, you've made me not trust anyone, my boyfriend or any friend. you have made me paranoid that he will cheat and break my heart when i know damn well he's the most perfect thing that i have in my life. you have made me shed a ocean full of tears and made me regret the year of my life that i knew you. i was so stupid and blind to see what you are. and you're mates are as bad as you. you don't tell someone to kill themselves or black mail them many times with things that i opened up to you about. you were toxic and you had me wrapped around your little finger. i was weak. i was plain. i was stubborn.
i am stronger now. you cant hurt me. the scars still remain and your words still stain but i will learn from people like you and i will get better. i can do better.

anyone who reads this, take a step back and think about the people in your life. do they make you happy and make YOU stronger? because if not, dump them in the drain and find yourself a sunshine.

👽

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10:30

5:26

9:38