2:24


insight nine 
its late at night. too late. i should be amongst the counting sheep by now.
people who are awake when only the stars are singing are alone, in love or on the other side of the world. if you're the first two at the same time... you're fucked.
if you care or not, i had a good day today. but then as always my mood drops and happiness escapes me like a mole burrowing away from the sun.
but the man behind my happiness is always there.
late at night i think of him. his deep brown eyes swallowing me into a deep dream. his matching brown hair, almost effortlessly flopped over one eyebrow, a perfect softness to twist my fingers through. the black rims of his glasses shining against the light, making the dorky but cute impression arise. the smile that can lift my sorrows up in an instant creeps out as he catches me staring at his wonderful features. biting my lip, i lay my head down softly on his shoulder, wishing these moments would never end.
oh how i love that boy.
the boy who takes away all my worries and doubts. the boy who has mended my broken heart and promised to shield it from any arrows that may attack. the boy that makes my hours of existence more enjoyable  with just a few words. the boy who has made me the happiest  i have been in a while.
the boy who has regained my faith in love again.
the boy who has my eternal love again.

👽

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10:30

5:26

9:38