1:16


insight sixtyfour

I remember when we used to talk
until the early hours of dawn. 
deep chats about sex or space 
or ones that made me laugh
in the darkness of the night. 
I remember the love hearts, the sweetness
that always surrounded us
even when we were naive to life 
even when we were younger.

and back then, I did like you. 
your smile and laughter being my drugs 
and your nice eyes being a perfect sketch
of beauty but happiness combined. 
so many littles things we shared 
and two quiet moments of intimacy
the only moments in which we both 
have been silent together 
but were loving together 

and now we speak
into the early hours
of a cloudy Sunday morning. 
with the same jokes we had before
and the same aura we had years ago
and I feel the love I felt back then
like everything was perfect again
and that nothing had changed 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10:30

5:26

9:38