5:25


insight fiftysix
they say it get better when you tell your parents about your mental health. a few days of realisation then a long road to being "normal". but with mine, it hasn't been like that. nothing like that at all. i am victimised and bullied by my own mother and stepfather, snarled at with snide comments and shouted at for just being a little sad. when simple things become a tiresome chore of social interaction with distant people that should hold you and tell you its going to be okay, but don't. your close bond with mother and daughter makes me envious, a laugh a hug a helping hand, nothing that i can get since i shouted the truth to her face
i don't want to be here anymore
you think im lying? that there's nothing wrong? that this is all for attention? why would i be sat by my bedroom door, sit from eating half my dinner before you verbally harass me with comments of invasion, wanting to know every small detail of my conversations with a friend. when i try to help myself you push me further down and i don't think you'd be saying all this if you saw me nearly hit down by that blue car, or if you walked in on me burning my tongue with those chemicals.
you wouldn't make me feel worse about who i am when all i do is try
i try for you and i get nothing
nothing but arguments and grief.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10:30

5:26

9:38