3:40


insight eighty
i can't even deny it. i am obsessed with you. it's like a wave of emotion has washed over me, and i see how much i have fallen for you, how much i have fallen flat on my face for you. im obsessed with the way you look at me when i smile, your eyes dead set on my lips as i tease you. im obsessed with the way you hold me tight, and wrap your arms around me, keeping me close. im obsessed with your face when you're resting, sleeping so pure and precious. im obsessed with your touch and your hands tracing on my back, your fingertips so light and smooth. im obsessed with your laugh when i say something stupid, sighing in disappointment but still smiling in love. im obsessed with the way you make me feel and the support you give me, holding me and letting me ramble about everything in my head, not wavering when my voices cracks in near-set tears. im obsessed with everything you: your life, your family, your hobbies, your dislikes - i want to know it all and more. im obsessed with the way you play with your hair, or the way you tap with your fingers when you cant keep still. im obsessed with your open arms, wanting a cuddle because you're just a big teddybear (let's be honest). im obsessed with your confidence around me, and how much you've changed - everyone can see that. im obsessed with the way you treat me, and the way i trust you - i have never felt this way about someone and i have never trusted a boyfriend as much as i do you. im obsessed with you, and only you. i may not always show it, but im all about you and no one could change that.

i miss you. even though its only been a matter of hours since we said the last 'i love you', i still miss your face, your lips, your presence - just you being around making me happy and relaxed. tears welling up in my eyes, the desire for your comfort ceases my heart and pulls at the strings in a painful melody, (over dramatic i know but true) making me long for you more. not even to do anything, just to do normal people things: work, gaming, cooking, TV watching - just anything with you here would make everything right. my heart pounds for you, it knows the need i have and i cant calm it, you know i cant. i am in love with you and everything that comes with that. from your floppy hair, to your cute pale stomach, to your bug feet. every part is what i love, and i would never swap or alter anything, you know that,

you are my person and i cant, without a doubt, i love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10:30

5:26

9:38