10:46


insight seventyone
how are you lucky?
how am I lucky? 
so. many. ways. 

lucky. i am lucky because of the smaller things. the pop up messages of truth and care, even in the most messy-minded of times. the utter admiration that glows through my screen within the small phrases of uplifting joy, or the surprise paragraphs that make me beam with happiness. the sheer perfection of his personality astounds me, i can never understand how i can deserve such a wonderful person like him. being close to someone who has the power to render me happy and joyous within seconds is the most comfortable i can ever feel in my own skin. the outbursts of anger, sadness or anxiety are all calmed with his smile, his words or his voice. i feel safe. within who i am, within what i think or feel at any given moment. he is my weakness, and my strength. pulling me up when i need a hand, and making me melt at his fingertips, his smile the ultimate kryptonite. i guess you could say im lucky because my mind and heart finally agree on one thing ... him.
very lucky. i am lucky because of how he looks. a small snippet of his being smiling at me from within a screen makes me bite my lip, uncontrollable cheeks blushing. wow. he looks so pretty, cute... good looking. he may self deprecate but i appreciate every inch of him, the total charm from his person is everything that i love. his soft hair, ridden up into a relaxed wave. his curved pinks lips, tilted into a smile which lightens up mine. his everything upon the dimmed screen makes me feel so alive, calm and ... lucky. lucky to have such a man in my life whom is amazing inside and out, to have someone who is such a good laugh and has a gorgeous smiling laugh too. the fact of how attractive he is to me, may make one feel self conscious but i know that he (hopefully) only has eyes for me, and for that - i feel safe. 
extremely lucky. i am lucky for the comfort and trust we have. the rekindling of the love that once began. the entirety of missed years bonded into a continued contentment, in which i have realised was the thing i have been empty without for so long. a fulfilled space within my being that has been accompanied by him in a daring place intertwined within my heart strings. i show and tell every measure of my life's indulgences to him. every whirlpool or cloud of thought that transcends into my mind is his for the keeping, each sweet secret of my soul is his for the tasting. a relaxed confidents arises from his chest as we stay alone for hours too short, a comfortable presence slipped between our hands as they hold close in an intimate moment of love. a moment or two that i have wanted, wished, for too many times. i am lucky because for the second time in my life, i have found a person who is (maybe) as absolutely smitten about me as i am about them, a rare feeling of constant cheer that completes my being. a feeling in which i don't want to be without. 
i am lucky because out of 7.6 billion people, i have found the, some would say, perfect one for me.
<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10:30

5:26

9:38